Friday, April 19, 2013

3

Hey you, remember the time you challenged me to do a bf tag? Well, since it's our third monthsary and I'm feeling extra cheesy today here it goes. 
Kunyari, we're doing this together and you're right beside me asking me these questions. Hihi.

1. Where did we meet?
Dun sa may kanto ng SEx.
 
2. Where was our first date?
I think, sa Bagnet 8065? Haha. Syet, nilagawan kita ng halos isang taon at kung san san tayo kumain nun to the point na di ko na matandaan kung san yung una. Sorry.
 
3. What was your first impression of me?
Cute and kinda intimidating.
 
4. When did you meet the family?
Haven't met them yet but would really love to. :)
 
5. Do I have any weird obsessions?
Nothing that I know of.


6. How long have we been together?
Exactly 1 year, 3 months. 

 7. Do you have a tradition?
 Every Sunday, when I cook something for you.

8. What was our first road trip?
 Umm, I believe sa UPD. Kumain tayo ng isaw.

9. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
Your eyeglasses. Di ko inakalang malabo pala mata mo.
 
10. What is my favorite restaurant?
Oh gosh, um, next question please? LOL. In my defense, you haven't mentioned you have one.
 
11. What do we argue about the most?
Haha, me being too assuming and doubtful (at times).
 
12. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Bwahaha. Seriously? 

13. If I'm watching the TV, what am I watching?
Naruto.

14. What is the one food, I do not like?
I remember one time I suggested to cook laing and you didn't agree. So, laing?

15.What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
I believe you don't have any preferences. Though I noticed you like lemonade with your popcorn every time we go out and watch a movie.
 
16. What size of shoes do I wear?
11
 
17. What is my favorite kind of sandwich?
Burger? Wait, burger isn't a sandwich is it? Hahaha.

18. What is one talent I have?
You're one helluva painter. Writer. And lover. Oops, isa lang pala.

19. What would I eat everyday if I could?
I think this question is the same as: what's my favorite ulam? In that case, sinigang!
 
20. What is my favorite cereal?
I haven't seen you eating cereal yet. So this is not a valid question.

21. What is my favorite music?
Up Dharma Down. You also love songs from broadway musicals.

22. What is my favorite sports team?
 Again, invalid question.

23. What is the color of my eye?
 Dark brown.

24. Who is my bestfriend?
 You know that I know and we know that I'm not supposed to mention their names here.

25. What is something you do that I wish you didn't?
Me shouting inadvertently at you.

26. Where am I from?
 Bicol.
27. What kind of cake would you bake me for my birthday?
Since addict ka sa chocolate, I would bake you a chocolate cake. O diba? Sobrang obvious ng sagot ko. 
 
28. Do I play any sports?
Dunno. But I suppose, you know how to play volleyball since you offered to teach me when I said I was taking up VB for my PE last sem.
 
29. What can I spend hours doing?
 Sleeping. Diba nga sabi ko para kang si Snorlax? Hahaha.

30. If I could live anywhere, where would it be?
That's impossible. You're a wanderer. :)

3 comments:

  1. cheezzyy.. congrats sa monthsary.. last niyo nayan huh this month hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I liked this very much!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete