- Gandang ganda ako sa kantang "Gaano Ko Ikaw Kamahal" ni Celeste Legaspi. Hate ko yung revival ng Itchyworms, parang nababoy saka trying hard e. Yung kay Celeste kasi damang dama ko yung message.
- Hindi ako malikot matulog. Kaya kong isustain ang isang position hanggang sa pag gising. Kahit nakabaluktot pa yun. Hehe.
- Galit ako sa taong FC (feeling close). Then again, sino bang hindi?
- Mas matalas ang short term memory ko vs my long term memory. Feeling ko lang.
- Naging adik ako sa YM/Internet nung highschool. Yung tipong may free softdrinks at footlong na ko courtesy of the shop owner kasi mahina na ang 12 hours sa kin pag nagrent ako ng PC. Lol.
- Weakness ko ang cute smile. Yun kasi unang tinitignan ko kapag may crush ako. Pag pangit ang smile, di na ko interested.
- Malakas akong dumighay (burp). Yung tipong mapapatanong ka ng: "San nanggaling yun?!" Eww lang.
- Ask me to play any sports wag lang volleyball. Ewan pero di ako nag-eenjoy masaktan yung arms ko kada tira sa bola. La lang.
- Magaling akong manggaya ng pirma.
- Napansin ko lang everytime na nalalasing ako, laging apat na oras lang ang tulog ko.
- Mga 8 beses ko atang nabasa ang Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. No joke.
- Hindi ako marunong lumangoy. Pero kaya kong sumisid. What? Hahahahaha.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
To the guy who said he knows how to cook until i found out the other night he can't peel a mango (or any other fruit) using a knife...
To his short attention span and mood swings...
To the person who I really hate to argue with because every time we do it feels like I'm debating with a lawyer...
Happy 2nd monthsary.
I love you, flaws and all. :)
Monday, March 18, 2013
To be honest, I was never familiar with the story until I saw the movie. Sure, I've heard about The Wizard of Oz before when I was a kid, but maybe I was too busy with other stuff that's why I never really had time to pick up the book and read it.
Anyway, the word "wizard" in the tittle got me curious and the next thing I knew, I was sitting beside my bf in the movie house. Obviously, anything that has to do with "abracadabras" or hand/wand waving is enough to capture my attention. Lo and behold, as the movie unfolds right before my eye, the little child in me squeals in delight!
For the benefit of those who haven't watched it yet, I'm going to skip the spoiler. Rather, I will just focus on the aspects I believe I enjoyed most.
First, I'd like to say that James Franco did a fantastic job on his portrayal of the main character, Oz. He was mesmerizing the whole time. His cleverness and sense of humor were one of the highlights of this movie. And that silly smile he gave many times will forever be carved in my head. Dammit, I really dig guys with great smiles.
The rest of the actors did pretty well. Not worth mentioning though except for the witch who reminded me of the Mask! Hahaha.
And may I say the flying monkey and the china girl were among the cutest (things) characters I've seen in a movie. Really, I can't recall how many times I had laughed because of that flying monkey.
Overall, the movie was light and very entertaining. The visual graphics were acceptable, not really spectacular but the children will definitely love it. With all the colors and the funny/cute characters, no one will find this movie boring. (Oh shoot, I caught my bf sleeping at some portions pala).
Yet I believe, the most important part of the movie is the lesson it imparted. Oz served as a reminder of how everything can be achieved through faith and unity. That maybe our world would be a better place had we trust our abilities and value one another.