Monday, September 26, 2011

Naughty August

So what's the best way to spend your day off?

Mine's simple: I log-in to Camfrog (CF) and find a wank mate.
I've been hooked with this very efficient and gratifying way of getting off. 
The rules are very easy. You cruise through the available users in a room then a simple: "hi wanna go in pvt?" is enough to get the ball rolling.
My all time favorite pick up trademark line will be: "PVT? ;)". Then if you're lucky I'll show you my killer smile. (Killer daw o?)
I think the wink ";)" does the magic, or maybe the smile. Because so far, nobody's able to refuse my bidding.

I guess, I'm pretty contented with this setup. Maybe, I'll settle with this from now on. Who knows?
Lately, SEBs lost its appeal to me. I've experienced a lot of dramas and I don't think I'm ready for another bouts of hangups brought about by these casual encounters.

With cyberwanking, I get the same satisfaction from sex minus all the bullshit. Plus, I get to have "sex" with different hot guys in one day!

So log in now to CF and who knows you might receive that special "wink" from me.


P.S. I use the same handle for my Twitter in CF. Hihi. See ya there!

 

4 comments:

  1. tried it for a day or two, there's not too many people or hot guys to find at all? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth
    It actually depends on the room you're in. Also the time.

    Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if playing with bodies already bores you, then try playing with hearts. the prowl, the chase, the kill - it's still like sex but everything's a notch higher. and it's more gratifying. and if you're not careful, the tables can turn. which makes it more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, thanks for dropping by Nishiboy (",)

    if it's not too much, you can hit the "Follow" button too. hihi. :)

    ReplyDelete